NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by Altermeme on Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:47 pm

I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS STILL ACTIVE! bounce
And dude, where are you still at?
Done making that thing which you've been trying to?
How did you know that a Valve employee isn't on this group who is planning out all these!
I mean there's always a possibility, right?
And if you GUYS are active, REPLY back!
Cause I need that damn Case Viewer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Altermeme

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by DragoniteArx on Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:51 am

Altermeme wrote:I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS STILL ACTIVE! bounce
And dude, where are you still at?
Done making that thing which you've been trying to?
How did you know that a Valve employee isn't on this group who is planning out all these!
I mean there's always a possibility, right?
And if you GUYS are active, REPLY back!
Cause I need that damn Case Viewer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Stop being impatient.

DragoniteArx

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by Altermeme on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:04 pm

How much more patient should I be? ;_; Ok I am being so.Will check out next month then.

Altermeme

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by Altermeme on Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:05 pm

DragoniteArx wrote:
Altermeme wrote:I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS STILL ACTIVE! bounce
And dude, where are you still at?
Done making that thing which you've been trying to?
How did you know that a Valve employee isn't on this group who is planning out all these!
I mean there's always a possibility, right?
And if you GUYS are active, REPLY back!
Cause I need that damn Case Viewer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Stop being impatient.
How much more patient should I be? ;_; Ok I am being so.Will check out next month then.

Altermeme

Posts : 3
Join date : 2016-02-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by DragoniteArx on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:50 am

Altermeme wrote:
DragoniteArx wrote:
Altermeme wrote:I WAS WONDERING IF THIS IS STILL ACTIVE! bounce
And dude, where are you still at?
Done making that thing which you've been trying to?
How did you know that a Valve employee isn't on this group who is planning out all these!
I mean there's always a possibility, right?
And if you GUYS are active, REPLY back!
Cause I need that damn Case Viewer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  

Stop being impatient.
How much more patient should I be? ;_; Ok I am being so.Will check out next month then.

Its already a good thing he's not charging us to use this program you do realize they need resources to complete this. They're spending hours of their free time to do the work for free so that we can get at least a knife in CS:GO.

DragoniteArx

Posts : 28
Join date : 2015-09-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by rousland1 on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Hopefully it gets released Smile
Keep the good work going guys !

rousland1

Posts : 1
Join date : 2016-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: NEED UPDATE ON CASE VIEWER!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum